Student Records | NorthWest Arkansas Community College-云顶集团

Main Content Start

Student Records

NWACC's Student Records department maintains thousands of records for students who have attended or will attend NWACC, and offers access to your academic information as it relates to NWACC and as it relates to being a student.

Whether you are a current, former or future student, you can access your academic records and find details on academic verification by following a few simple steps. Follow the links on this page to find out more.   

Quick Links

Request Transcript

Order copies of your official transcripts (fees apply) or find out how to access your unofficial transcripts for free.

Request Transcript

Send Transcripts to NWACC

Send transcripts from your high school and/or previous college to NWACC.

Send Transcripts

Apply for Graduation

Apply for graduation upon registering for your final semester. Applying for graduation is required in order to receive your diploma. 

Apply For Graduation

Enrollment Verification

Enrollment verification provides directory information such as your name, enrollment hours and status, and serve as proof of your enrollment for various purposes.

Enrollment Verification

Academic Request Forms

View a list of forms for academic requests such as replacing a diploma, changing a degree, substituting a course, and more.

Academic Request Forms